Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Ovulating today!!!!! BOTH ovaries???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Ovulating today!!!!! BOTH ovaries???

Im ovulating today!!! I'm excited because I have been BDing for the past 4 or 5 days using the Preseed! Im hoping it works! Anybody in their 2ww or ovulating today??? Also I feel twinges on both of my ovaries, I have been on Baby Aspirin this cycle, which helps release multiple eggs, has anyone ever felt like they released eggs from both sides. Its usually one side for me, but im definately feeling both!!! Did you have twins?
I am on Clomid and in the 2ww, but I have definitely had cycles where I have released eggs from both ovaries as well.  Good luck!
If I can ask how do you know you ovulated from both ovaries???
I am on my 2nd round of Clomid and in my 2ww. I believe I ovulated yesterday. I only used pre-seed the first few days of bedding. I haven't needed it the last couple of days. I had a positive opk Sunday n Monday. So that is why I assume I ovulated yesterday. I also had a rise in temp this morning. I don't know if I have ever released eggs from both ovaries. I can't tell. lol.

I wish you the best of luck!! SSBD!!
Good luck to you gals in the 2ww with me!!! Its the most stressful time of my cycle!! but this time ima try to relax, because im driving DH mad acting the way i do!!!!  Today, well this morning my OV pains have dimenished, while they usually are about 2 days long, they were about 14 hours!! hopefully thats a good sign! If it is im telling my method to work!

@ktlw thanks, im feeling really good about this one. **shriek**

@Rellyrell, um when i get OV pains, which lets me know that im OVing (or atleast about to,or have OVed already) . I usually have OV pains on one side. usually my left. Its like slightly mild twinges in the ovary area. But yesterday i had twinges, more milder than usual, on both sides!!! And this was my first month on Baby Aspirin, so im thinking that played a part, since one of the days the Baby Aspirin does is stimulate the ovaries to release multiple eggs. I guess it makes them work harder. Oh and about 2 days before i had really wet CM. So i was like yup its coming, in was clear and plentyful but not EWCM, i knew it was coming so for the past week we have been BDing. I even BD'd yesterday night to make sure i didnt miss any egg!!

@Bebbajess, I liked the preseed, my DH also! but only if i inject preseed prior to turning him on, if i stop the process to inject he gets mad!!! So i usually inject after a shower, but im usually dry, and didnt know it, seems wierd, I thought it was normal until I read i was supposed to have EWCM! I always had a thicker CM, GYNs never tell you about it. But it wasnt a problem to get pregnent for me, it was keeping it...

@ALL, I didnt start TTC until i met my DH about 3 years ago, for the first 2 years we werent TTC, but we started last year August, when we got married. Before that, we werent able because we didnt live together and he works alot and just wasnt possible. I had a chemical preg last may, and got over that. Then we got married august and started i got preggo with in a month, i lost it at 12weeks in dec2010, and then i been TTC since, and i had a hard time having much sex, my husband works so much!!! and he's tired!!! Im 15 years younger actually. but i think have them stick is my problem. I used preseed to up my chances, because of my stressed out TTC CM. GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!! We're all in this together!!!!
Guys i think i had some twinges again a few minutes ago!!! I'm guessing im still going... I read a few minutes ago that the OVP comes when the follicles release the eggs, they say thats what irritates the fulopian tube!!! it went away for like 10 hours and then it came back a few minutes ago, oh and again on both sides... Its just so interesting to me.