Ovulation Pain?? At 1 DPO?
Ok so I noticed this cycle that I had ovulation pain the day AFTER my temp rise. So at 1 DPO. Is that normal? From what I've read most women who experience ovulation pain usually have it the day before or day of ovulation? I did not do OPKS this cycle. I am going by my temps. But I did have ovulation pains the night after my temp rise. Which was a dull ache on my left side that lasted pretty much the whole night. Then went away. So my question is... is it normal to have ovulation pains the day after ovulation? What does that mean? Could I have ovulated the day of my temp rise??? Also I BD 2 days before ovulation day before and day after. I missed the day of.. are my chances still good??? And I should mention this cycle was a late ovulation at CD 27... First cycle after BCP. I had taken a 1 month break from TTC... But im back now!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Baby dust to everyone!!

Today July 11th, 2010 I am 6 DPO please Join me in my 2WW if your in it too!
I had that exact same thing happen. I had ovulation pain for several days before and the day after. Maybe the ovary is still sore a day later from having just released the egg? And re: when to BD, the day before is as good or better than the day of, because the sperm have time to swim all the way up to where they need to be to meet the egg when it's released. So you should be fine! Supposedly intercourse 2-3 days before can still suffice to conceive! Good luck! :)