Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Ovulex & Amberoz

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Ovulex & Amberoz

Since so many people are asking for information about these two, go to www.ovulex.com.  Here is why I am on it ...

I have been on Ovulex for one month, my OBGYN said it couldn't hurt.  I bought the kit which included Amberoz which is the male suppliment which just gives me the energy to keep going as much as they have to in this process.  My DH thinks it is working for him and I have no idea so far if it is working for me but have friends that have used it and it worked for them, two couples actually so to me, if you read the site it sounds too good to be true but since I actually knew someone that it worked for, I thought I would give it a try.  And well it is like paying for Clomid really, I bought a 3 months supply.

For people that have tried everything but haven't started at a RE yet, this might be another option which is why I thought I would give it a try.  It has no risks of multiple births but it lengthens your ovulation time ... and by the looks of thing I need all the help I can get so who knows, I won't if I don't try it.
Tags: Fertility
I took Ovulex before.  I had been trying to concieve (conceive) for about 6 months with no luck.  I started taking Ovulex and got pregnant a month and a half later...sadly it ended in miscarriage but I DID get pregnant...maybe Ovulex helped?!?
Avatar n tn
i have a friend that took ovulex and got pregnant in a month in a half and only bought a months supply so it really works so hope it works for me ive been taking it for only a week