Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
PCOS - after d&c how long do you conceive ? naturally or IUI?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Hi, please share your experience to help me..  I never have period on my own, I have PCOS, it took us 9 months, IUI treatments to get pregnant for the first time, and miscarried at 19 weeks due to incompetence (?sp) cervix, cerclage failed.  After 2 months, I came back to dr to start a new cycle. I took Provera to regulate, but still no period, only light spotting.  They did u/s and found out that I have some type of skin tag and/or tissues left, I will have d&c next week. I wish the dr should have done u/s at my 10 days and 6 weeks checkup.  I came to the followup appointments, she only talk to me, no manual exam.  I don't know why she didn't do it.  I am getting older and inferlity problems in my family.  I wonder if anyone has the same problems like me and how many chances I will get pregnant soon after d&c or what should i done different to increase my chances of pregnant and carry to full term.  Thank you all.
Tags: PCOS, IUI, D&C
I have heard that after a d&c you tend to be more fertil, due to the fact that everything is clean and fresh, things seem to be more receptive, I dont know how much of that is hear say or not but that is what my doctor even said about having an hsg done :) Good luck to you