Aa
A
A
Close
PCOS - after d&c how long do you conceive ? naturally or IUI?
Hi, please share your experience to help me..  I never have period on my own, I have PCOS, it took us 9 months, IUI treatments to get pregnant for the first time, and miscarried at 19 weeks due to incompetence (?sp) cervix, cerclage failed.  After 2 months, I came back to dr to start a new cycle. I took Provera to regulate, but still no period, only light spotting.  They did u/s and found out that I have some type of skin tag and/or tissues left, I will have d&c next week. I wish the dr should have done u/s at my 10 days and 6 weeks checkup.  I came to the followup appointments, she only talk to me, no manual exam.  I don't know why she didn't do it.  I am getting older and inferlity problems in my family.  I wonder if anyone has the same problems like me and how many chances I will get pregnant soon after d&c or what should i done different to increase my chances of pregnant and carry to full term.  Thank you all.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
2071971 tn?1333751433
I have heard that after a d&c you tend to be more fertil, due to the fact that everything is clean and fresh, things seem to be more receptive, I dont know how much of that is hear say or not but that is what my doctor even said about having an hsg done :) Good luck to you
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources