PCOS
Hi all,
I’ve been going through a lot. I’ve been diagnosed with PCOS because I my menstrual cycle has. Even out of wack for a long time. ( I will have a periods sometimes 1-3 times a year. Furthermore, my doctor put me on provera for 10 days to start my period. After taken the provera for 10 days, 2 days later I had a period and was instructed to take birth control the start of my period . Furthermore while taking birth control my period was still heavy going on 11 days. I went back to the doctor and she changed my birth control pills to a night dosage. However I took those new birth control pills for about a week and was still bleeding. I went back to the doctor and found out to due a lot of blood lost I was anemic. The doctor then told me to stop the birth control completely and take  Norethindrone 5MG for 10 days. Then she recommended me to do a D and C.
I’m so frustrated because I’ve never had a miscarriage nor an abortion and she recommended me to do a D and C. I’m very scared because I want to get pregnant very soon and I don’t know if this is going to hinder the chances of me ever getting pregnant. Please someone tell me something does this doctor doh da like she knows what she is doing??