Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
PLEASE HELP ME I THINK IM LOSING IT
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

PLEASE HELP ME I THINK IM LOSING IT

I JUST STARTED TAKING FERTIBELLA ON MAY 31ST AND IT CAME WITH SOME OPK'S SO I TOOK 1 THAT NIGHT AND IT WAS + AND I DTD THEN I WOKE UP ON THE 1ST AND TOOK ANOTHER STILL + THEN I HAD READ THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE IT AFTER 2PM FOR BETTER ACCURACY SO AROUND 8-9PM I TOOK ANOTHER STILL + SO I CHECKED MY CERVIX IT WAS HIGH, SOFT CLEAR/CREAMY CM, AND PARTLY OPEN SO THEN ON THE 2ND I TOOK ANOTHER OPK BUT IT WAS - OK SO NOW I THINK IM LOSING IT I WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND CHECKED MY CERVIX IT WAS HIGH, SOFT, OPEN AND EWCM BUT YESTERDAY IT WAS THE SAME EXCEPT I HAD A LITTLE SPOTTING AND MY TEMPS DID NOT CHANGE THAT MUCH SO MY ? WAS THAT O SPOTTING I HAD YESTERDAY AND DID I ALREADY O OR AM I GETTING READY TO ANY HELP WOULD BE NICE