PLEASE HELP ME I THINK IM LOSING IT
I JUST STARTED TAKING FERTIBELLA ON MAY 31ST AND IT CAME WITH SOME OPK'S SO I TOOK 1 THAT NIGHT AND IT WAS + AND I DTD THEN I WOKE UP ON THE 1ST AND TOOK ANOTHER STILL + THEN I HAD READ THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE IT AFTER 2PM FOR BETTER ACCURACY SO AROUND 8-9PM I TOOK ANOTHER STILL + SO I CHECKED MY CERVIX IT WAS HIGH, SOFT CLEAR/CREAMY CM, AND PARTLY OPEN SO THEN ON THE 2ND I TOOK ANOTHER OPK BUT IT WAS - OK SO NOW I THINK IM LOSING IT I WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND CHECKED MY CERVIX IT WAS HIGH, SOFT, OPEN AND EWCM BUT YESTERDAY IT WAS THE SAME EXCEPT I HAD A LITTLE SPOTTING AND MY TEMPS DID NOT CHANGE THAT MUCH SO MY ? WAS THAT O SPOTTING I HAD YESTERDAY AND DID I ALREADY O OR AM I GETTING READY TO ANY HELP WOULD BE NICE
Most women ovulate about 36 hours or so after a positive OPK, and since your cervix was still high, soft and open this am, chances are you hadn't ovulated yet at that point. It's totally normal to get a negative OPK again, even though you haven't ovulated yet. OPK basically just detects the short spike that happens 36 hours or so before the egg is released.
Thank u im hoping i get my bfp this month SSBD your way