PREGNANCY AFTER TIED UP
I HAD MY TUBES TIED IN 1999. I GOT MARRIED IN 2002. MY HUSBAND IS ALWAYS UPSET HE WANTS A BABY FROM ME. MY COUSIN GOT PREGNANT 5 YEARS AFTER HERS WERE TIED ACCIDENTALY. CAN I GET THAT BLESSING. OR HELP ME FIND A LOW COST DOCTOR TO REVERSE IT.
You probably need to do a lot of research and legwork. Do an internet search in your area. Also, many newspapers advertise low cost reversals in the Sunday edition.
Hey need a blessing I think I have that blessing for you....I too had my toubes tied in June 1999...well I wanted another baby and consulted this fertility website from Shola Oslo...You have to get Red Clover Tea or Capsules. It is an traditional Chinese herb that enhances fertility...well i'm now 6 weeks pregnant tomorrow...Good Luck. Go to GNC today ok? $5.99 for 100 capsules and i only took it for 3 weeks...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you...
i was just reading your comment the other day,and i to have had my tubes tied since 1997.i want to have a baby.i looked on shola website,and i am going to try the red clover tea and capsules.i will keep your posted.thank God for encouragement from people like you. mom1996
I am trying to find a website for Shola and can't find one that has all her products together (fertility and weightloss).  I see that you have gone to her website, can you give me that address?
Hey i was reading ur post and i wanted to know was your tubes still tied while u were taking the red clover? Also how many capsules u were taking per day? And did u have to eat a certain foods? R u pregnant in ur tubes now? its just alot of answers i need to know because my tubes are tied,not burned or clipped and am trying really hard to have another baby for my husband.So please let me know ASAP! thnx hv a blessed day.
so did u have the surgery to reverse it as well or did u just take the red clover i am asking cuz i cant afford the surgery or ivf but me and my new husband want a baby so bad any help would be appericated
Id really love to know if you were still fixed when u did the red clover
DID THE RED CLOVER HELP FOR TIED TUBES!!!
i had my tubes tied in 1997 is taking red clover tea the only thing i need to take, and how often do i need to drink it, and does my spouse also have to drink it please reply asap, tanks , Anita
Is takes the red clover pills the only thing to do to get pregnant when tubes are tied
http://www.ehow.com/how_5712282_red-clover-reverse-tubal-ligation.html here is a website that will walk you though it :) I hope this helps...
Did you conceive by taking the red clover pills with a tubal ligation or did you get a reversal first
I heard that this actually stops you from being able to get pregnant. I understand it has healing properties but it used in animals to prevent pregnancies. Did anyone try it? Also used to help ease menopause symptoms.