Pain after IUI
I just had my first IUI and I am expierencing a lot of cramping and I feel bloated. I just want to make sure that this is normal. I am very nervous

That is TOTALLY normal!!! That's common after iui, I had major cramps for 2-3 days..just make sure you don't BD yet for a while now!!!! some spotting may occur as well..
Oh yes i relate to this. I have had 3 IUIs and they all hurt for me. It should settle in a day or so. I had spotting afterward that settle down after a day.
Yes, very normal! i was especially bloated and painful (esp when urinating etc) on the cycles that worked for some reason! GOOD LUCK!!!!!
I just had my first IUI too and I have the same the same symptoms as you as well as agree with the others mentioned by the other members. I'm 3dpiui.
I wish you a BFP!!
Thank you so much for your responses. It makes me feel much better. I really hope everything works!!! Thanks again
I just had my third IUI yesterday and I had pain too after the IUI.  I think the pain is from ovulation since i had a lot of follicles.  It was more painful for me the last cycle.  Don't wirry, what you are feeling is completely normal.  Are you going to take progesterone support?  I am starting tonight.  We are all in the tww together then.  We should keep in touch about any symptoms.  Good luck!  I hope we all get bfps this time!
I've had several IUI's. All of them were a LITTLE uncomfortable (kinda like after a papsmear). However, when i was on injectibles, the pain was TERRIBLE to the point of making me throw up. I agree with kmcarino though, it was probably due to ovulation/follies/etc. Also, the RE said that the can spin the sperm down an extra time too just in case the fluid was causing some pain.
I'm 4dpiui and I started taking my progestorone y'day.
I wish we all get bfp too!!
Baby dust everyone!!
It was very painful the first day, but the last two days I have just felt kinda crampy and a little bloated. It makes sense that it would be from the follicles. I had four that were mature and a couple other that were  close. I hope that is a good sign. I am not liking the wait though. I was not told anything about the progesterone support. Have you done that on all of your IUI's? Is that something I should do?

Well good luck everyone!!! Let's hope we all get BFP's  this month!!!!!