Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Pains and twinges...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Pains and twinges...

Hi there, I am 3 days post transfer and am having dull lower back pain and twinges every now and then in the lower abdomen area. Does anyone know if this is anything to be concerned with? Thanks:)
I am on day nine post 3dt of 2 embies and for the past couple of days have the same symtoms (symptoms) ... do not know if good or bad .. I too am worried but just wanted to let you know that you are not alone!
I have read that it may be a sign of pregnancy or (my mind goes to my period coming), but I'm hoping the other. Good luck with your preg test coming up soon!
Looks like it's a good sign. I had the sane symptoms after my transfer. I hot BFP. Hope you get BFP too. Good luck!
Maria 2707 : thanks for keepign us positive. Maria how long after the transfer did you get a BFP ? Did you ahve D5t or D3t? Congratulations - I hope Prenancy is goign well!... wish you a healthy little angel in your lap soon!

Syndey: How are you ?

I know exactly what you are feeling - I keep thinking of the period too... but I guess you do not get a period while on Progesterone and Estrogen so really cannot tell. So who knows.... I have doen so many HPT that I cannot count a couple everyday since day 6 and so far all are negative... thsi week is goign so slow .. still 8 more days to go before Beta on Dec 8.

Wish you a happy healthy prenanacy soon!