Paragard removal and pregnancy
I had the paragard in for almost 1 year . Recently I  had it removed on 08/7/2013 two day prior my husband and I had sex and a few days after the removal as well. I was supposed to start my cycle on 08/11/2013  but it never came. I have been waiting and waiting. I have had some cramping and pain in uterus. I have experienced some back pain. Is it too soon to take a pregnancy test  or should I wait until the following month to see if maybe it will come?
Paragard is nonhormonal IUD.It does not interfere with your menses or your fertility. If your periods are delayed you should consult a doctor. If you had sex after its removal you are not protected. You may take up pregnancy test. If pregnancy test is negative other causes of delayed periods like stress, hormonal imbalances, ovulation dysfunction should be considered. Do write to me again.
Best luck and regards!