Period Getting Shorter?
I was wondering I'm 34 yrs old,, And never thought about this really till now. My Period seems like its getting shorter and lighter. Im still bleeding heavy my first day but by the second its hardly nothing. Is this a sign of maybe early menopause.. Not right this moment but soon in the future???
How many days total do you bleed (including very light days)? I actually asked my doctor about this once, since I felt the same way...my period would only last maybe three days with moderate bleeding day one and then light bleeding for a couple of days after than...and he said as long as you have a period on a regular basis, it shouldn't really matter. Plus, when I was on fertility meds, I was monitored for several cycles and my lining was always nice and thick. By the way, I also asked on this forum back then and it seemed like there were quite a few others on here who had the same experience.