Pinching pain in ovary
Hi ladies, Well I just finished af yesterday and am having a weird pinching in my right ovary.  Its not cramping and its not painful...just stabbing or pinching going on all day.  I dont think it could be ovulation this early.  Just wondering if anyone else has had this.  I hope to hear about a lot of bfps this month!
I'm having the same pinching after AF.  AF was over Fri/Sat, started having pinches in right ovary.  Last cycle all the pinching was from the left ovary and that was AFTER ovulation.  I did an OPK yesterday and the day before and it looked 99% as dark as the test line so I took that as positive. But I don't know what's going on, no way can I ovulate this early!! I'm only on like CD6.  
I have a pinch in my ovaries,but it comes and it goings and for almost a week.And I am only 25 and I am concerned.If anyone knows what is up with the pinch please send it to my e-mail address:***@****
I feel it too but I am at CD19. I heard it's the ovary stretching and getting ready. not sure though