Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Pink Discharge with yeast infection
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pink Discharge with yeast infection

I started a 3 days Monistat treatment for a yeast infection on Monday night. Tonight is the 3rd night of the treatment. When i went to the bathroom, I noticed that i had a pinkish discharge. Ive read that Monistat can do that, but I've also read that it could be implantation bleeding. My boyfriend and I use condoms every time we have sex and it has been over a week since we have done the deed. It's usually a once a week thing because we are so busy. I've gotten my period for April already, but I am still a nervous wreck.The reason why I am getting so freaked out is because on Sunday i started having nausea and it's turned into fatigue. My whole house had a stomach bug, and I think that is what I have. But the combination of those two symptoms plus the yeast infection is worrying me.  Also, I took a dose of Cystex this morning because I think I have a UTI so i'm not sure if that has anything to do with the pink discharge since I know it turns urine pink. I am something of a hypochondriac when it comes to getting pregnant. I don't want to get pregnant. Please help me. I am getting all worked up and scared.