Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Pink Discharge with yeast infection

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Pink Discharge with yeast infection

I started a 3 days Monistat treatment for a yeast infection on Monday night. Tonight is the 3rd night of the treatment. When i went to the bathroom, I noticed that i had a pinkish discharge. Ive read that Monistat can do that, but I've also read that it could be implantation bleeding. My boyfriend and I use condoms every time we have sex and it has been over a week since we have done the deed. It's usually a once a week thing because we are so busy. I've gotten my period for April already, but I am still a nervous wreck.The reason why I am getting so freaked out is because on Sunday i started having nausea and it's turned into fatigue. My whole house had a stomach bug, and I think that is what I have. But the combination of those two symptoms plus the yeast infection is worrying me.  Also, I took a dose of Cystex this morning because I think I have a UTI so i'm not sure if that has anything to do with the pink discharge since I know it turns urine pink. I am something of a hypochondriac when it comes to getting pregnant. I don't want to get pregnant. Please help me. I am getting all worked up and scared.
When was your period?  Do you know if/when you ovulated?  Monistat can cause you to spot a little because you're so sensitive down there.  The symptoms don't scream pregnant to me because symptoms are so unreliable.  It most certainly can be the bug going around in your house.  Try to relax and if you're late then take a test.