Please help me
I'm 18, never had sex but have done everything else. I need help please. I'm experiencing a really itchy vagina which then gets sore because I rub, but today I looked into the opening of my vagina and I saw white lumps about 3/4 :( I thought I might have had a yeast infection because of the itchy and some discharge but now I'm so scared I have warts or something. I know I need to go to my doctor ASAP but I'm so nervous to find out what it is :(
I think it could be a yeast infection or bacteriainfection. You never had sexually intercourse vaginally so I personally dont think its a std or anything. But you should go to the doctor as soon as possible so you can find out what the problem is for sure.

I think it could be a yeast infection or bacteria infection. You never had sexual intercourse vaginally so I personally dont think its a std or anything. But you should go to the doctor as soon as possible so you can find out what the problem is for sure.

You need to see a doctor to find out and get medicine. It sounds like a bacterial infection to me. If that's what it is....some antibiotics should clear it right up.

Best Wishes! :)
If no fowl order it's a yeast infection.
But can a yeast infection cause small white lumps?? I'm scared it's warts