Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Please need your help!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Please need your help!

Hello all,
I am 30 yrs old & 115 lbs I have irregular perioed when i was 15.My Gyna gave me Clomid and i took 5 round but no BFP Now i switch Gyna to RE and he took lots of blood test.All test are normal except testosterone is very minor high.My HSG test was also normal.

RE gave me Tamoxifen as similar as Clomid..I ovulated with it and i did relation on time but again no BFP.
Now i really confused and upset...What should i do next;

Should i countinue more round of fertility drug??
Should i go to IUI??
Should i direct go to IVF??
I stop everything and start natural herb Vitex??
Thank for you help!
Talk to your RE about your chances and your choices.  He might tell you to keep trying the less complicated way for a year.  IVF is difficult, painful and costly, a year's worth of trying with less invasive methods (if you are young) might be smart.
thanks for ur advice..