Positive Ovulation Test some advise please..
So I took a OPK yesterday and it was positive and me and DH did a little BD last night. I was wondering since my test was positive did I ovulate or am I still ovulating. And do I need to do another ovulation test today. Sorry to sound so stupid I never used the ovulation test.
When your OPK gives you a positive it is telling you that you to BD.  :)  The first day you get a positive and the following day you should BD and then I think you ovulate.  I'm not really sure about it.  But I have read and talked to my dr. about it and he (my dr) said that once it reads positive those are my 2 best days!  :)  Hope that helps!
SnowPrincess is right. A positive OPK does no mean you're ovulating yet...it means you're just about to, and that you're entering your most fertile period. Basically, your body creates an LH surge to trigger ovulation, and this is what OPKs pick up on. Once you've detected the surge (positive OPK), you should ovulate within 48 hours or so. Oh, and no need to take another test. It's the first positive test that counts. Best of luck!
Thank you I also took another one today and it is still positive. I have read that you can test after the first one until you get a negative one and when you have a negative one then you have all ready ovulated.