Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Positive Ovulations test

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Positive Ovulations test

So I finally got a positive ovulation test 4 days later than I expected..but I did start taking fertile aid sept 12th so maybe that threw my cycle off a  little, my CM was eggwhite yesterday so my hubby & I BD'd, do we have a shot with that or no??  We will BD again, but since my hubby has a low count should we wait till tomorrow or BD today & tomorrow??  I had cramping to the right side today.

Thanks ladies!
Since you had intercourse close to ovulation with the cervical mucus being stretchy like an egg white, so chances of pregnancy are very high. The abdominal cramps can be due to release of the egg. If you miss then then get urine for pregnancy test after 1 week of missing your periods or get your serum HCG levels checked.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor.  I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers