Possiblitly of getting Pregnant
Hi, My husband has Klinefelter Syndrom and when he was diagnosed 12yrs we never found out if there were any live sperm when he did the semen analysis. We just went on and did donor sperm and we were blessed with 2 BEAUTIFUL daughter's who are now 9 and 5 yrs old. My question is he went in for a routine check up last year and the dr had put him on Testerone because his level's were low. And she stated to be careful and wear a condom because we could get pregnant.  I guess my question is do you think it's possible sence we never new if there was any live sperm when we did the analysis or am I just wishful thinking. We are thinking about having one more child but I did just turn 40 and I'm not so sure that I want to go through with all the clomid and the triger shot's again.

Thank you,
Danielle
Hi, men with Klinefelter syndrome usually are 47xxy,but they may be 46 xy mosaic with low testesterone levels and high FSH and  LH levels.sperm count usually is low.to have children IVF-ICSI is needed if sperms found in semen either they should aspirate from the testis if presents in case of azospermia, although sometimes no sperms is found and donor sperm is needed. giving testesterone does not induce sperm production, only it improves symptomes of testesterone deficiency. and concerning sperm count, men with very low count can give children,the problem is not the count, but the precentage motality and the abnormal shapes.
Thank you.  
Hi my husband has kline felter syndrome 47xxy  and i want to get pregnant ,are there some ways ,.????? Plz help me if u want i can send his report ,.