Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Possibly Pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

Possibly Pregnant?

Hi ladies, and on the off chance gents.  Im 22, and well i havent been on birth control since May of this year, and my boyfriend and I have been trying to conceive. Sadly to our dismay we have not, and this month Im hoping this is the month I get a positive pregnancy test.  Last year I was diagnosed with PCOS and up until just recently my periods are starting to be normal.  My period is supposed to be in 3 days, and just a couple hours ago I noticed some slight brown/dark red blood, hardly enough to be called a period and definitely not enough to warrant a tampon or pad.  I believe its the definiton of spotting....  Could it possibly be implantion
Avatar_dr_f_tn
The pregnancy rate is about 15 per cent in patients with PCOD who are on Clomiphene, but success depends on the length of treatment and other factors, such as whether you are overweight. It varies woman to woman. I can confirm whether you are pregnant or not only after examining you and investigating you. Implantation bleeding occurs when the egg travels into the uterus and burrows into e limning of the uterus. There is slight bleeding or spotting. This bleeding usually occurs a week to a few days before your periods should normally start. You need to wait or take a pregnancy test to detect pregnancy. Consult a gynecologist and get yourself evaluated. I hope it helps.
Take care and kind regards!
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers