Pre seed lubricant
hey, i am mostly dry during sex and have very less Cervical mucus....i have heard of the lubricant Pre-Seed which is suppose to be sperm friendly...should i go ahead and try this?? will it help me in conceiving?? will there be any complications or chemical pregnency if i use the lube to conceive?? please help
Hello and hope you are fine.
Cervical mucus provides a healthy medium for sperm and increases the chances of conception. Pre-Seed lubricant helps in supplementing the body's own natural fluids and relieves friction. Drink lots of water every day and ensure the intake of a balanced diet rich in essential fatty acids. There are many possible causes of chemical pregnancy like low hormone levels, chromosomal problems in the developing fetus, inadequate uterine lining, , luteal phase defect, infection etc. It is best to consult a doctor before using any supplement. Keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!