Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Pregnancy after Chemical Pregnancy?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pregnancy after Chemical Pregnancy?

Anyone ever get pregnant right after a Chemical pregnancy?  I just had one...and my period came just like a normal period.  Just wondering if anyone got prego immediately after...and have a successful pregnancy?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
15031_tn?1219072889
hi there, i am sorry i cant tell u i have gotten preg right after personally, but i had a chemical back in oct 2006 and i posted the same question and got a LOT of positive responses from women who got pregnant even before their next AF came! so sorry u went thru it, i know how u feel!

i hope u get preggo soon soon soon!
Blank
I had a chemical pregnancy last month and had a postive OPK 2 weeks later but I just started my period. We only BD one day so I think that is why I didn't get pregnant. Good luck to you.
Blank
I just had a chemical pregnancy as well, it was like a regular af. From what I've read and heard from other people, it's fine to ttc right after a chemical. I'm waiting just because I had a d and c a few months before the chemical, and I think I had gotten pregnant too soon after that. But good luck!
Blank
yes i had 8 chemical preg after my first daughter i have mild endometriosis i knew something was up  i treated them with a high dose of vitamin c and echinaciea goldenseal i then fell preg with my second daughter who is now 8 month and very healthy its trial and error
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank