Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy after Chemical Pregnancy?
Anyone ever get pregnant right after a Chemical pregnancy?  I just had one...and my period came just like a normal period.  Just wondering if anyone got prego immediately after...and have a successful pregnancy?
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
15031 tn?1219072889
hi there, i am sorry i cant tell u i have gotten preg right after personally, but i had a chemical back in oct 2006 and i posted the same question and got a LOT of positive responses from women who got pregnant even before their next AF came! so sorry u went thru it, i know how u feel!

i hope u get preggo soon soon soon!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I just had a chemical pregnancy as well, it was like a regular af. From what I've read and heard from other people, it's fine to ttc right after a chemical. I'm waiting just because I had a d and c a few months before the chemical, and I think I had gotten pregnant too soon after that. But good luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I had a chemical pregnancy last month and had a postive OPK 2 weeks later but I just started my period. We only BD one day so I think that is why I didn't get pregnant. Good luck to you.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
yes i had 8 chemical preg after my first daughter i have mild endometriosis i knew something was up  i treated them with a high dose of vitamin c and echinaciea goldenseal i then fell preg with my second daughter who is now 8 month and very healthy its trial and error
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486