Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Pregnancy after Mirena take out

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Pregnancy after Mirena take out

Hi all! Here's a doozy!
My husband and I were intimate a day before I took out the mirena. After a couple of days I had quite a heavy 'period' for a few days. A day after this stopped I was feeling nauseous and have been for the past couple of days - even to the point of throwing up a couple of times. My appetite has gone and I am struggling to keep down food. I have also been spotting ( dark red/brown spots).
Went to the dr and he said I was highly unlikely to be pregnant and said it must be something viral.
This is so weird to me. I would really appreciate any thoughts on the subject. I have 2 children and had a lot of sickness throughout pregnancy.
Thank you
If you think there is a possiabilty that your pregnant then you should take a test and if it still reads negative then you should go back to the doctors and tell them that you are still have these problems and you want to be checked
Your aloud to make them check and if they dont then go through the er and have them run test they will prolly run the test to be sure anyways
Thanks for taking the time to comment jenjen08. All the best to you :-)