Pregnancy after Miscarriage before receiving a period..is it possible?
I had a d&c on November 30 at 8-10 weeks.  I have been having unprotected sex for the past 4 weeks after my dr. told me it was okay at my 2 week followup appointment.  I have been cramping for the past 2 weeks but have not seen a period.  I also have sore, swollen breasts, backaches, and headaches.  I usually don't get positive test results until I am 3-4 weeks late.  Since I don't know when my period should be coming, is it possible I am pregnant?  I took a blood pregnancy test but the results won't be back until tomorrow.  It has been 5-6 weeks since my d&c.  What do you guys thing!
it is possible to get preg straight away.. a friend of mine lost her baby at 7 months and she was pregnant within a month again with out having a period..  good luck to u xxx
It's possible, I'm 6 1/2 weeks pregnant after a m/c on 11/16.  I got pregnant about two weeks after the m/c started, never had af. Everything seems good so far.
How did the Dr. determine your due date since your last period was really a miscarriage? Also, when was all the hcg out of your system. I jsut got results that the hcg was out by 2 weeks after my natural miscarriage.
thanks
I had a miscarriage on October12 and my Dr did blood work three times till i was at a level 7.  We have a had sex a few times but not tried to get pregnant.  I have not had a menstrual cycle yet.  Last week I took a home test and it was - and last night I took one and it was +.  This morning I took another + test.  Could I be pregant or leftover from the miscarriage?  I am so scared!
I had a mc on july 7 never had a period and became pg.  that same month... I am now 12 w 1 d pg... good luck!!!
They couldn´t determine a due date until I had first u/s...  I didn´t get pg until sept 9th almost a month after the m/c since that threw my sistem all off.  
So if I took a test today and it was pregnant then ithe most i could be is a few weeks - does that sound like it could be possible?  Or is there some leftover hormones even though I was at 7?
When I had my mc the dr told me you had to be at least at a 20 to get a + on hpt. So u probably are and yes it is very possible.  Good Luck!!
Thanks and I hope you are right!
It does sound like you are pregnant again, as the hormones do stay in ure body for a short amount of time but the levels would have dropped from the previous pregnancy by now and not high enough to detect on a home test, so i would say good luck to you and you are most likely pregnant!! keep us posted xx
I am pregnant - I went on Monday - very early though so say prayers!  Thanks for your advise!!!
I was wondering the same thing. I had a miscarraige 10-30-07 4 weeks ago. My levels dropped from 150 to 70 to 40  to 16, but WENT UP to 33 down to 29. I haven't got my period yet. I bled for 2 weeks, after my miscarraige. I only had sex 2 times before my levels started going up. I want to know if I am pregnant. The last time I went to a different lab, so they are not sure what to tell me. Not all labs are the same, so I heard. Monday I have to take another test.
CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK XX
hi i just had a miscarraige a week ago i was 9 weeks pregnant i was sent straight away for dnc i feel so empty all im doing is crying and fighting with my partner can anyone tell me does it get easier every morning i wake up thinking i shouild be so many weeks pregnant my due date was 11th nov all these dates seems to make it harder my boyfriend thinks im going through depression does anyone think this could be the case i think i just grieving.
hello.. my case is a little different. i found out my pregnancy was ectopic on the 5th of february and I got two shots that same day to terminate it.. for the past few days ive been feelin prego like i was when i was pregnant. I took a HPT today and it came back positive. Im so scared!!! i dont know if it really is true.. i go for blood work in the morning.