Pregnancy after ablation
I am 29 years old and had my tubes burnt at 22 and an ablation at 27.  I have since divorced and remarried to a wonderful man who has no children.  We desperatly want children.  I have not had my period since the procedure but am wondering if Prometrium or something like that would help rebuild my lining in order to do IVF.  I have read all of the risks associated with pregnancy after ablation so please do no lecture me on this subject.  If anyone has any ideas or have heard of anything or if you are in the same situation, please post!!!
With an ablation and a tubal ligation you have no choice but a surrogate. I doubt that in doctor in his right mind would do IVF.
I'm in a similar situation as you. Have you had any luck?
Go see an RE!!! I did and got some hopeful news!
Wow, finally someone in the same situation as I AM... 2 years ago during my previous marriage I had a Novasure ablation and a Tubaligation. I am now in a new relationship where we both want a child together. I have seen a DR. that is really positive and is willing to help us out. Since my ablation I have not had a period. I had spotting once about 2 months ago but, nothing since. So my RE put me on Provera 10mg just yesterday to take for 7days. I believe it is to help me start my period. We shal see if it works. If nothing happens within 10days of taking the last pill I will have to do an ultrasound to see if it helped thicken the lining at all. But, It is POSSIBLE. You just need to stay positive and Optimistic about everything and not pessimistic.  My RE has explained to me that it is possible but, will be extremely exspensive and getting right into IVF will not do the trick. I can not take the aggresive way going through this by jumping into IVF I have to take the more conservative way and take my time for it to be successful. I haven't heard of Prometrium so I am unable to advise.
But, I hope this helps any. Take it easy.
Which city are you in?  I'd like the name of your doctor.  I had a tubal at 22 and an ablation at 25.  I've had my period since the ablation, and I know it didn't work.  I too, would like to have another child.  Any advice would be most helpful.  
Hi!  I read your post and was wondering what the outcome was.  I too am in a similar situation.  I had a tubal and ablation yrs ago and we actually tried the surrogate route twice but it didn't work out in each case.  I have 6 frozen embyos and am really wanting to see if anyone has had success after ablation.  Please let me know what city you are in and if it worked for you!  

Thanks,
Michele
Hi I had a tubal&novasure. I've tried ivf three times and they all failed.
I had an ablasion and my tubal done 12 years ago after my daughter was born. I have been remarried 5 years now and we desperately want a child together. My ob tells me it's not possible but I know it is.  Even when I was younger my periods have never been "normal". I may have had a total of 5 or 6 periods all year and still got pregnant twice! So i need some advice on who i can contact that could help me conceive again. If ANYONE knows anything or phone numbers meds, whatever PLEASE PLEASE comment!!