Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Pregnancy symptoms after BFP

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Pregnancy symptoms after BFP

I got my BFP 7 days ago and will be 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow after my first cycle of IVF with ICSI. I was so overwhelmed when I found out I was pregnant and it feels like it was so long ago! Apart from being tired and yawning all the time, I have mild symptoms of sore breasts, constipation and no sickness yet. I felt nausious on and off after implantation, for several days, but it seems to have disappeared. Is there anyone else out there also 5 weeks pregnant, and if so, what symptoms are you experiencing? It's sometimes difficult to believe there's an embryo developing inside, when I'm not feeling much....my cramps have also disappeared. Is it normal to experience no pain etc. whilst the embryo is developing?
I had no symptoms till I was about 10 weeks.
Congrats on your BFP!!
Symptoms come and go.  So don't worry there.  Congrats on your BFP!
I'm 5 weeks2days and with no symtoms (symptoms) even my sore BBS went away. I feel totally normal except I am more tired. I could sleep all day if I let myself. I guess no symptoms are good.
Thanks for your responses - I think I'm just getting a little anxious. It's all so exciting that I'm expecting a sign every day! Best wishes.
I'm 4 weeks pregnant and are still experiencing period like symptoms, I presume this is as a result of the progesterone vaginal pessaries that I'm taking and now that I'm pregnant, the dose has doubled!! I'm getting backache, stomach cramps and leg cramps, as before.

I'm having to urinate more, can't stop, tired and falling asleep early during the evening, sore boobs especially at night when I'm in bed and have to get up for the loo, they really hurt then. I've kept feeling dizzy but not been sick or anything yet. I understand that morning sickness can start from week 5 (next week for me)!!
I am 5 weeks 1 day pregnant and although I started feeling nauseous last night - haven't actually been sick. Still getting cramps and I think food craving have begun too. My first u/sound isn't until 22 Dec - so anxiously welcoming any sign/symptom for a healthy pregnancy in the meantime! I just feel so tired all the time, even after sleeping for 12 hours...
I am 5 weeks pregnant and not really having any symptoms.  I am not even feeling that my breasts are sore.  I am having some food cravings but that could just be me because I had cravings before I was pregnant.  I am feel really tired though.