Pregnancy
Hello!
I tried to get pregnant for a year. I was unable to. I've been using mc to track my cycle for the previous months and I am pretty regular with my cycle. I may be off a day or two but that's it. I'm wondering if there's a problem or should I keep trying...

( also, the year I was trying to get pregnant I was with a guy that I later found out was a complete waste of breathe. I wonder if it was GODS grace and favor that saved me from getting pregnant )
Hi there,
You have been unable to conceive in spite of trying for a year. It is suggested that you should seek the opinion of an infertility expert. Infertility can be due to male causes or related to female.PID, blockage of fallopian tube, ovulation dysfunction; hormonal imbalances all can affect fertility. You will need a clinical examination and tests like hormonal assay, basic pelvic scan and thyroid function tests. Further evaluation like HSG, semen analysis of your partner will depend on the previous test results. Do keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!