Pregnant with blocked fallopian tubes?
Could you get pregnant if your fallopian tubes are blocked? I have been trying to conceive for two years now, I recently became pregnant after taking clomid. Now my OBGYN wants me to take a hysterosalpingography test. But is it really neccessary, since I have been pregnant?
maybe when you got pregnant in the past your tubes werent blocked...it could have happened after that pregnancy. it wont matter what type of fertility meds you are on ..if your tubes are blocked...you wont be able to conceive. i would follow what your OBGYN thinks...
.i myself had my son two years ago and got pregnant on 2nd month of trying. so this time around i thought it would be the same....not the case...i now have pcos, a blocked tube,  did 3 or 4 rounds of clomid and unsuccessful....this month i have moved on to 10 days of follistim injections with ovidrel shot and had an IUI. so my point is...you just never know...good luck
I never had a baby, I found out I was pregnant, then I found out I was having a miscarraige. But if my tubes were blocked, would I be able to get pregnant?
i dont think it is possible to get pregnant with blocked tubes....you can get pregnant if you have one  blocked...because you then have one good tube. your doctor probaby just wants to rule out that you have any blocked tubes....it is one of the many tests to find out what the problem may be. i had a HSG test last month and winded up having a blocked tube...i was weary to get it done but mt RE assured me that i could take all the meds and injections in the world but if i have blocked tubes i will never get pregnant...
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your advice.
Hi Lovely People!

Im new here, 23 yrs and have been ttc for the past 6months, nothing happened until i went through an HSG which commented that i have Bilateral Hydrosalpinx and both Fallopian Tubes Blocked...oh my God i have never been disapointed in my life, my husband have been so supportive and i really just wish we can have our little one. i foundout on some sites that there are herbal treatments that can open up my tubes and clearly put them to normal shape and that i will be able to conceive naturaly...but now i dont wanna purchase this herbal Kits if they are fake and money suckers, im so desperate that i belive the testimonies of people on these sites. is there anybody that have gone through this herbal treatments and successfully got pregnant naturally after such infertility problems??? please help me im really up to anything right now but i need direction from experts.