Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Prenatal vitamins gummy vs regular ??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Prenatal vitamins gummy vs regular ??

Hey everyone,

Recently, I have got prenatal gummy vitamins brand name is 'Vitafusion PreNatal'..
Because I am having a hard time in swallowing  with other prenatal capsules/tablets..
So, my ques. is are they good? Does it matter if I start gummy ones?
Thanks
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1755745 tn?1313370731
I've read that the gummy ones do not have as much vitamin content as your standard pills. The added sugar crowds out some of the nutrients, apparently. I started with the gummy ones and then compared them to your standard pill form prenatals and they do tend to have a bit less vitamin content, so I switched back over.
Blank
1985863 tn?1327764816
I was having a hard time with the prenatal pills and heartburn so I switched to the same ones you are taking. My Dr and Pharm say that it is fine the vit count is very similar alittle less vit A and a little more vit E. I like them although I wipe off the sugar . but I am not a sugar fan. I will buy another bottle or similar when they are gone. Hope that helps.
Blank
Thanks to both of you..
Even I have heard it has less Vitamins compare to regular ones and it has lots of sugar too..
So, I think I will be taking regular ones..since I haven't started it yet..
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...