Prenatal vitamins gummy vs regular ??
Hey everyone,

Recently, I have got prenatal gummy vitamins brand name is 'Vitafusion PreNatal'..
Because I am having a hard time in swallowing  with other prenatal capsules/tablets..
So, my ques. is are they good? Does it matter if I start gummy ones?
I've read that the gummy ones do not have as much vitamin content as your standard pills. The added sugar crowds out some of the nutrients, apparently. I started with the gummy ones and then compared them to your standard pill form prenatals and they do tend to have a bit less vitamin content, so I switched back over.
I was having a hard time with the prenatal pills and heartburn so I switched to the same ones you are taking. My Dr and Pharm say that it is fine the vit count is very similar alittle less vit A and a little more vit E. I like them although I wipe off the sugar . but I am not a sugar fan. I will buy another bottle or similar when they are gone. Hope that helps.
Thanks to both of you..
Even I have heard it has less Vitamins compare to regular ones and it has lots of sugar too..
So, I think I will be taking regular ones..since I haven't started it yet..