Problems conceiving
Here goes!! We have wanted to conceive for about 9 yrs now. I have one 10 yr old son...NO problem conceiving! I have just been able to go to an infertility dr. I have regular periods...almost pin point start date. In 1/12, my postgesterone level was 7....BFN. 2/12, round 1 of 50mg Clomid my progesterone level was 35...BFN. 3/12, round 2 of 50mg Clomid my progesterone level 32...BFN. 4/12, had HSG (no blockage) no Clomid...BFN. 5/12, round 1 of 2.5mg Letrozole my progesterone level 9...waiting on Day 1 of cycle to see if I'm prego. It seems like I'm OV, so whats some of reasons for BFN or what are some other thigns to try?
Are you saying that progesterone levels are always low whenever you get pregnant? That itself can be a reason for BFN and you may need to take progesterone shots or suppositories to check if that is the problem.

Even though we ovulate regularly, it does not mean, we release a healthy egg to make a baby, also you may want to be sure that DH has no semen problems. and from your end, get the hormone levels checked such as FSH, LH, AMH and others.
I don't know what the progesterone level was when I got prego first time. DH has been checked...everything good. Maybe I should talk to my dr about having different test run throughout the month to check for other things or having an ultrasound to see if I'm producing mature eggs.
Welp! My AF started a few days earlier than expected. I have started another round of Letrozole and added dexamethasone this time. I go to the Dr. for my monthly visit Friday.