Progesterone 2.35 at 11 dpo...this is low, right?
TTC...I know that I'm not pregnant, but went in for bloodwork today after having spotting at 10 dpo. The nurse doesn't think that 2.35 progesterone is low for 11 dpo, maybe since my period is about to start?

Spotting at 10 dpo, though....i don't know.....what do you think? Should I get a second opinion? (Nurse is not concerned at all!)

Thanks, everyone!!!
Sounds way low to me...  My dr's office said they like to see numbers above 10.  How long have you been TTC?  Have you had any complications?  I had two early (4/5 weeks) miscarriages and they've put me on 200mg/day of prometrium (progesterone).  With one cycle my level was in the 30s - with this one (BFP) it was in the 50s...  I'd ask more questions...
In order for you to have ovulated some form of egg.(maynot be a healthy) but any egg it has to be at least 3 but for it to be a good ovulation they like to see it at around 10. But then again i thought that they were supposed to check at 7dpo but i guess that doesnt really matter cause i had mine checled last month on 8dpo and this month i am supposed to get it done on 10dpo so i sont know anymore, good luck
Yeah, I think it was low just because you were getting close to your period. It will gradually go up after ovulation until it hits 10 or more and then if you're not pregnant the levels will start to drop again before your period. Like mommyluv02 said, they usually test progesterone at 7 dpo...so maybe you could have your levels checked again next month at an earlier time in your luteal phase. Good luck!
thanks to everybody...! i did call back the nurse, and she said something similar to what you all did. it's low close to AF (which started the next day as suspected). i'd had progesterone tested b/c of spotting at day ten. however to really test progesterone i'll have to do it at day seven next month.

:)
Better luck for the next cycle!!