Progesterone and estrogen levels after IVF transfer
We had transfer on Friday, the pre-transfer numbers were P 39, E 169
Monday's numbers were P 62, E 263
Today's numbers were P 30, E 207

They told my wife everything looks perfect and to continue her meds and to start the progesterone suppositories. Should we be worried about the numbers decreasing?
Why isn't anyone answering us, or at least posting something? Is it that you don't know? Should we be worried? Is it because I am a guy and posting?
Hi wishwash! I'm not really sure what a normal estrogen level is after IVF, but her progesterone is definitely good! I'm pretty sure the estrogen is good too!

If it makes you feel any better, I did IVF, too, and my doctor never tested my levels after the transfer. I believe he said the different supplements affect the blood stream differently, and that as long as I take them as directed, everything should be fine. And I guess he was right...I'm now 12 weeks pregnant!

Best of luck to the two of you!
Thanks for your input.Congrats to you. We have to wait until Monday for the Blood Test. She has another levels test tomorrow. This our third go around with IVF. We have a beautiful little girl who is almost 2.

Thanks again and congrats!
Thanks, and congrats to you too on your beautiful little girl! Hopefully she'll have a little brother or sister in about nine months or so!

Good luck on Monday!