Progesterone
Had IUI one week ago after taking Clomid..blood draw 6 days after IUI shows progesterone level at 140 - is that too high and can that cause any problems..and what does that mean...have been using injectable progesterone for the past days.  Does that raise the blood level of progesterone, also does the clomid raise it also...just seems rather high.
It's not too high. Clomid revs up ovulation, which can result in higher progesterone levels, and the injections will increase your level, as well.
I just read your post, and I am in a similar position.  I am pregnant and I had my blood drawn yesterday (about 4 weeks).  My HCG is 90 but my progesterone is 115.  I was just curious what the outcome of your elevated progesterone was.
I too got pregnant while on chomid
G_S
WOW...those are high numbers on progesterone. I havd IUI 6 days back too and LH surge 7 days back...just got my progesterone results ...it is 27...my nurse said it is very good! was pretty happy, but seeing your numbers I am feeling small now....does it mean I have low progesterone?
From what my dco told me your is normal and mine is extremely high.  he is thinking that i am having multiples but i am curious if there are any other common reasons for such a high level.
Did you find out if you are having multiples?  I just finished my second round of Clomid and came back with a Day 21 Progesterone in the 90's.  Pregnancy tests are coming up negative, so I immediately got scared that something else is wrong.  Period is not due for another couple of days, but I was told it should test positive by now with a progesterone level this high.  What was your experience, if you don't mind me asking?  Thanks, and good luck!