Prometrium
Hello Ladies,

I am right now feel like a drunk lady.  I can't keep myself walk a straight line.  I took prometrium this morning around 10.   i felt ok all morning until about 12:30 i started feel weird like motion sickness and more or less like a drunk lady or on high.  does anyone take this medicine and have same problem with me? let me know i do not have to be concern.

thanks
hey i took prometrium this month for 10 days if i were you i would take it at nite...i took mine everynite at 7pm my RE suggested i take it at nite due to side effects i got my af while i was taking it around day 7 i started spotting than i had a full flow on day 10 everyone is different on it so just look out for any changes hope it works and good luck.
I just finished taking prometrium orally for the second month.  The first month I would get kind of lightheaded, not so much of a drunk feeling.  This past month I took it before bed one evening and really felt drunk and my husband could even tell I wasn't right.  My symptoms seem to vary daily while on the prometrium so I just have to expect anything.  I'm not sure if something I eat makes it better or worse, but I'm ready to be done with this stuff!  Good luck!!!
I take prometrium also but my RE said that I should take it right before going to sleep so you don't get any yucky side affects.  I took it last time when I had IVF and I would take it early evening and I would feel weird so then that is when the RE said to take it right before sleeping.
Take Care and Good Luck!
I just finished 10 days of Prometrium last Thursday.  I felt fine with no side effects.  I have spotted every other day since friday.  Kind of weird.  I am waiting for AF (4 wks past d & C).  I am nervous about not starting because of damage to my uterus.  
I have to take twice a day for those prometrium. one in the morning and one at night.  I hate this medicine. make me sick but i called the dr. she told me that i need to take this to help the egg implant into my uterus wall.  boost up the progesterone.  but then when i read the response, i notice every have AF after taking it.

thanks