Question about Mirena removal and fertility.
Hello.  I am new here.  My name is Dani.  I am a 26 year old mother of three.   I recently had my second Mirena removed on February 16.  While in my OBGYN's office, I was asked when my last menstrual period was.  I couldn't remember as the Mirena makes my periods very rare and light to the point where I don't even notice them sometimes.  The day of removal and the day after, my husband and I had unprotected sex.  We are wanting a fourth child but are not "actively" trying. Meaning, we aren't taking temps or doing OPKs or anything.  Just letting nature take its course.  I do check my cm and check calendars to pinpoint when I might ovulate though.  

My question is, I am wondering if it was possible that I ovulated in the week BEFORE my Mirena was removed, when my husband and I had sex often, and now that the Mirena is gone, maybe something now has the chance to implant?  I have no idea at all if this is possible.  

I have had Mirena before my last child and after that one was removed, I bled heavily right away and commenced normal cycles right after.  I conceived my youngest daughter 6 cycles or approx. 5 months later.  I also know that I had an ectopic pregnancy in July of last year with Mirena still in.  It resolved itself, fortunately, but made me wonder what it did to my fertility.  

I kept having pregnancy like symptoms and a few positive pregnancy tests for a few months after that episode and that is ulimately what made me decide to remove it.  This time is so different than last time though.  I only spotted a bit the day it was removed and then a little yesterday (the 18th).  All the calendars tell me that I should be ovulating next weekend since I assumed I had a period sometime around the 9th.  I really don't know where I am in my cycle though and I really don't want to resort to charting again since it was so stressful and it was only after I stopped charting last time that I conceived my daughter.  

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.  I know that every woman is different and that we all have unique cycles.  I also know that Mirena can confuse our bodies sometimes.  I just need to find out where my cycle is so I can not only plan intercourse, but also not be surprised when my heavier and normal periods return.  Thanks so much if you took time to read this.  God bless and good luck to all trying to conceive.

Dani