Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Question for all IC HPT users~evap lines!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Okay- so I might just be crazy but I have taken 4 IC HPT tests in the last couple of days.  Most months I start to spot around 9-10 dpo until AF starts at 13 dpo but as 9 dpo there was no spotting and my bbt went up to 98.8 (from 98.5) so I started testing.  
At 9 dpo I took one in the evening and it was negative (no evap or faint line of any kind).  At 10 dpo (bbt went down to 98.5) I took one in the morning (FMU) and after 5 minutes (the saveontests test time) there was a super faint line but after about an hour or so it seemed to fade almost completely away (I know because I kept checking it even though I shouldn
I would trust an FRER over IC any day of the week. I bought IC to use to quell my poas addiction. When it really, really counts, I FRER. Now, I have gotten a true bfp w/IC and it was faint, next day was dark. I confirmed w/FRER anyway, because I still didn't trust it. I have also gotten colored evap lines w/IC. Their OPKs however, are the best I've found for me and not getting false pos.
Avatar n tn
I am definitely going out to get a FRER today.  All my IC HPTs have come back faintly positive (although it does look like they are getting slightly darker).  My bbt has also gone way up the last 2-3 days (from 98.4 to 98.9!).  I am hoping this is my month and that this one sticks!
With FRER when it is neg there is no doubt.  The white is so starch you can't even trick yourself into seeing a line.  Sounds to me like you are BFP but spend the $ on FRER and stop torturing yourself!!  Let us know how it goes!!