Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
RE in NJ ???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

RE in NJ ???

I went to my first RE last year and he took my left tube.. I moved North NJ and had to find another one.. The travel was to far. So I found one in Hasbrouck heights, NJ.. The office was kinda of.. umm like a cattle  drive... It wasnt very warm.. I saw one Dr. for my consultation.. and when i went for my ultrasound it wasnt the same Dr. just a bit uncomfortable.. Because I prefer a woman looking at my parts.. Does anyone recommend a Good RE in nj???

Thankyou BD
RMA of NJ. Englewood, Morristown, and West Orange offices.
thankyou,,, There not to far either,,,

BD
It is a large group. But they are very organized. You will only see a nurse for blood but they are well-organized.