Really want to test... What is too soon?
Hi. We are trying to get pregnant again and I'm coming to the end of my 2ww. I desperately want to test, but worried its too early. I thought I'd be less, umm "anxious" second time around, but I think I'm worse! Watching every sign my body gives trying not to jump to "peg symptoms". I think my period is due on the weekend, but it's not very regular. When is too soon to test?
It's best to wait to you're late at least one day for more accurate results. They do have the early response but I know people who have used those early and ended up pregnant after getting a negative result. On the flip side I know people who have used them early and got a false positive. As hard as it may be right now to test you should definitely wait. I'm in my two week wait now and like you I'm trying not to symptom spot and its hard. I want to be pregnant. However I refuse to test early because I don't want to be down about it and plus I took a trigger shot and didn't test it out so I don't want to get a false positive. I've tried to stay busy to help aid in me wanting to test early. Also just relax about it and see what happens. Good luck!
Thank you! I know you're right. I just want to know... I think I'm impatient!
Good luck in your 2ww too! Hope you get a positive too!
Thank you! When do you plan on testing?
I'm going to wait til Saturday. Have a girlfriends wedding that night so would love to know.... You?
I"m currently in the TWW.. it's hard and so temping to test.. I'm like 8dpo cd 27... I"m probably going to test on Friday... even though I've tested this morning and got bfn.. but I knew it was early.. i just had to get the testing out of my system.. with my last pregnancy (which I mc at 6wks) I got a positive 6 days before my period.. so I'm hoping that I get the bfp before sunday b/c my family and I are going on a cruise so would love to know by then so I can tell them..

the waiting games *****..
Good luck! The wait is so hard! I know it's too early for symptoms but the mind does play horrible tricks!
Thinking of you ladies too! Hope we all get BFPs!
Sorry to jump in, I am on 9dpo and desparately waiting to test on next weekend provided my af doesn't arrive. Wish everyone a best luck for bfp. Baby dust to all.
I know the feeling. I tested just three days after my transfer. I knew it was too early and I was indeed negative at the time but hey, they call me Curious George. LOL I tested again about five days later and it was positive. Just keep in mind that a negative doesn't mean you are not pregnant, especially if you test early. Good Luck!!!!
I'm going to hold out until next Friday. So what a week and two days. I pray, pray, and pray some more this is it.
So you're pregnant??? Congratulations
Oh congrats! Hope we all get a BFP this weekend too.good luck holing out another week swtshae! Logic tells me I should do the same, but think ill do a test Saturday.
I caved... Had to take dh to the dr so asked for a blood test while we were there... I'm 12dpo. Feeling nauseous but thinking that's my mind playing tricks?! I've bought home tests but too scared to use them and worried they won't be accurate in the middle of the day anyway?
So disappointed did the home test and negative... Should've waited!!! Guess ill wait and see what the blood test says, but feeling much less hopeful...
Sorry to hear! There is still a chance. I haven't tested yet and won't unless I'm late which isn't the case just yet. Please let me know what the bloodwork shows! You're still in it unless your cycle comes.
Thank you! My fingers are still crossed for you!
Bloods were negative too. :( fingers crossed for you.
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear. Have you started your cycle yet? I'll keep you posted. But honestly I think I may be our because I don't have any symptoms what so ever. There are just a few things that stands out like the fact that I've had insomnia all week and I'm very stuffy. S,so I've had cramping since ovulation but that's it. I won't be testing until the end of next week unless AF comes before then. Again I'll keep you posted. Thanks for the support as I try to get my BFP his time!!
Good luck, I'm sure it's too early for symptoms, so hopefully that doesn't mean anything. Ill keep my fingers crossed for you!

Still no sign of period... Really hope it comes soon so I can start thinking about the next cycle. Paranoid it won't come and then ill be out this month too... Can you ovulate without a period?
Yes I think you can. Especially if you have irregular cycles. Don't count yourself out until AF comes. I have to hold out before testing until Friday. So like another week, lol. My husbands birthday is Mar 12. It would be great to tell him we are pregnant then.  He'd be the happiest man alive and I pray to god he can make that happen for us this birthday.
Oh what a great birthday present!i really hope this is it for you guys! Fingers crossed and please let me know what happens Friday. Ill be thinking of you.
AF came yesterday... It *****!
Oh I'm so sorry! It is horrible isn't it!
Still no sign if af for me, so sick of waiting and wondering! Just want to have regular cycles. Saw my ob/gyn yesterday who did some tests to try and figure out what's happening.

Fingers crossed for you this cycle.
Thank you. Good luck to you as well! I'll definitely keep in touch. I feel our time is right around the corner.
Still no af, so tested again this morning... Positive! So shocked! How could a blood test be wrong a week ago? Should I be worried? I feel like the gp should've told me we should wait a week and test again. It seems my hcg of 2 was the beginning! I had 3-4 glasses of champs at my friends wedding after the call from the gp. I feel terrible!
Wow, congrats on the positive.  I wouldn't worry too much about the drinks.  I've had numerous girlfriends drink before they realized they were pregnant and worried the whole pregnancy, but their babies were healthy. I would definitely call your RE in the morning and schedule another BETA test!    

I'm in the terrible 2WW too.... Today I'm at 10dpiui and broke down and bought a test.  Planning to use it in the morning -  Yep, NO will power to wait. ;)
Ohh good luck! Hope this is it for you! Although after my experience I'm definitely an advocate for waiting til af is late to test. It's unnecessary heart break if you get a false negative! I was 11 dpo when I tested so I would've thought safe to test, but not so! A few ladies on here warned me to wait b4 testing, I should've listened! :)