Right ovary higher and larger than the left? Whats this mean?
Hi all - Had my internal/external ultrasound thingy yesterday (it was very pleasant... not!) to check ovaries, uterus, foliccles etc etc... I was told by the radiographer that it appears my right ovary is alot higher and larger than the left.My uterus and everything else appears fine from her opinion (of course though I have to wait for Docs analysis). What can this mean? Does anyone know or have they experienced this? I dont see my gyno for another 4 or so weeks, wish it was sooner to put me out of my misery! Ive had my bloodtests etc taken and will find out all the results when I see him. He said he may put me on a fertility drug if all seems ok. This year my period has been relatively regular (monthly 18-40 day cycle) but before that it was 2-3 times a year for up to a month, heavy as anything, at a time. Ive lost nearly 40kgs which has helped it but I dont appear (from my personal observation) to be ovulating. However my husband says he can "feel" if my cervix is high or low which makes me think maybe its just that the actual egg is not releasing. She also said from her observation that my egg follicles seemed to be spaced ok, but I didnt quite understand that. I havent been on contraception for about 4/5 years and we are "active" probably 3-6 times a week, my hubbys count was fine so I cant understand why its not happening..Any advice/ experience would be appreciated. We are off on a holiday as of tomorrow so hopefully relaxing might help me, FINGERS CROSSED, tomorrow is cycle day 14 so you never know!!! hheheheheh.....   :)
Lorri xoxoxo