Robitussin
Hello. I have heard that Robitussin helps with cm. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me when to take it, how much and what kind of Robitussin. I have been ttc for 2-1/2 yrs with no luck at all. I just started taking B6 two months ago to help with my LP and it seems to be working. I do not produce much CM, so I thought I would give the Robitussin a try.  Thanks a bunch!
Robitussin is supposed to help thin  out your cm.  Around ovulation I take anywhere from 2-4 tsp two times per day.  Make sure you get the one where the only ingredient is guanifissen (sp?)
Muscinex works the same, also it must just have that one ingredient that the previous post mentioned, that is only one a day at night time but it gives you the same dosage as taking Robitussin a couple of times a day.  I have girlfriends that say it helped them but I tried it without success so good luck to you.  Let us know how it goes.