Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Robitussin
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Robitussin

Hello. I have heard that Robitussin helps with cm. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me when to take it, how much and what kind of Robitussin. I have been ttc for 2-1/2 yrs with no luck at all. I just started taking B6 two months ago to help with my LP and it seems to be working. I do not produce much CM, so I thought I would give the Robitussin a try.  Thanks a bunch!
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Robitussin is supposed to help thin  out your cm.  Around ovulation I take anywhere from 2-4 tsp two times per day.  Make sure you get the one where the only ingredient is guanifissen (sp?)
Blank
Muscinex works the same, also it must just have that one ingredient that the previous post mentioned, that is only one a day at night time but it gives you the same dosage as taking Robitussin a couple of times a day.  I have girlfriends that say it helped them but I tried it without success so good luck to you.  Let us know how it goes.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...