Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Robitussin

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Robitussin

Hello. I have heard that Robitussin helps with cm. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me when to take it, how much and what kind of Robitussin. I have been ttc for 2-1/2 yrs with no luck at all. I just started taking B6 two months ago to help with my LP and it seems to be working. I do not produce much CM, so I thought I would give the Robitussin a try.  Thanks a bunch!
Avatar n tn
Robitussin is supposed to help thin  out your cm.  Around ovulation I take anywhere from 2-4 tsp two times per day.  Make sure you get the one where the only ingredient is guanifissen (sp?)
Avatar n tn
Muscinex works the same, also it must just have that one ingredient that the previous post mentioned, that is only one a day at night time but it gives you the same dosage as taking Robitussin a couple of times a day.  I have girlfriends that say it helped them but I tried it without success so good luck to you.  Let us know how it goes.