S-IUI Help/advice
Hi ive just  been told im going to start treatment with a s iui, i have had the clomid 4 rounds but nothing worked so they moved me onto this. Excited but nervous if truth be known because i know i have to have injections. What i want to know is , is there anything i need to know while going through this or any adice concerning this. I am currently waiting on a phone call to se if i can start this treatment this cycle or not... hate waiting. Any advie or help is greatly welcome  x
i just finished  my 5th iui.  still in the tww. ( two week wait) My hubby gives me the shots. the tops of the legs is best for me but some women like it in the belly. both are options.    I hate shots too!!! U have to get your blood ( b/w)drawn every few days and an ultra sound( us). U can watch things grow and thicken up. that part is neat.

A little secret of mine and dh is i go in the collection room with him and we have fun.  Trust me it helps both of u and it gives u something to look forward to.  This is the one part we get excited about!!!!

feel free to ask me any questions u want to. U will get into it and wonder about follicle size etc... Just ask away.
Injections are no big deal.  My H likes to play doctor  :) but I actually found that doing injections yourself is easier.  

Good luck to you!!  Sorry about the wait...  I hope IUI works for you.
thank you both for your replies both have helped me im on day 3 of the injections and isnt going to bad.Im due to go back on thursday for scan and blood but im not sure what happens if the folllicle is the right size do i have the iui that day or next its all so confusing. Because ill need tohave hcg aswell. Could you both possibly talk me thru what happened with yours???, What cycle are u both on? and has it worked for u? im not expecting this cycle to work i know chances are low so im using this as a kinda practice run. Thank u
1/4 work. U never do iui the day u do us. U take shots/ meds and go in for check up us once your folicles hit a good size then the dr. does the trigger shot. most res if u are just doing 1 iui and dh's sper count is not a big issue have u bd( baby dance=sex) the night  do the trigger . then  a little under 36 hours later they bring dh ( darling husband) in to ge sperm and wash it. then a few hours ater that u go in and they use  speculum  and a  plastic or metal tip cather to inject the sperm directly into your cervix. then u lay there.

so far i have had 2 out of 5 work. This last one failed.

I hope u get a bfp( big fat Pos) on your first one.