SOOOO frustrated w/ my dr.office right now!!!
SO I called this morning to tell them that I need to start my clomid tomorrow and get my first u/s on cd 11. My RE told me last month that we will start the u/s that day. Well they tell me ok we'll call in your prescription ..Just went to pick it up they never called!!!! I was so upset that I just felt my eyes fill up w/ tears and walked out. As if the whole infertility thing is not enough they are just making it harder on me! I have kids at my daycare past the time the pharmacy is open tomorrow! And they told me they would call me back and tel me where I had to go for my u/s b/c the  radiologist will not be in on the 4th or 5th. Never even called me back to let me know! I'm so so upset w/ them right now! My RE is not there for 2 days she would be flipping if she knew what they put me through...they were not much better last month! Sorry this was so long but I needed to vent to someone!
wow that seems very irresponsible of them. i wonder if the dr knows his staff is not on top of things? maybe you should bring this to his attention, or an office manager.
ok I would call them first thing in the AM and tell them calmly but firmly just how you feel, that is BS, I cannot stand flippen idiots who dont give a rats ass about someone else, and that much is obvious.. hope everything works out for you.  
I can imagine how frustrated you feel.  Sometimes it feels like the rug has been pulled out from under you.  

What cycle day are you on because if you were going to start the clomid on cd 2,3 or 4 you can just shift it a day.  I've even read some people start it as late as day 6.  Don't worry, this doesn't have to be total loss.  Totally inconvenient maybe but not a total loss.  

Sorry you are having to deal with this.  I agree they are being totally irresponsible.  Let us know how it goes.  
I don't know if this helps, but sometimes if it's just a refill - you can have your pharmacy call the DR. to get it authorized and I think the pharmacy is sometimes more on the ball because they are getting the money from you purchasing their drug - so maybe next time call the pharmacy to bug your Dr.  But if this is the first time you've ever used Clomid then I think the Dr. does have to call the pharm first.
Good luck - and I know how frustrating it can all be! :(