Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
SPERM DONORS
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

SPERM DONORS

Does anyone know of anyone that has used a sperm bank and actually gotten pregnant and if so, which one? I had a horrifying experience with midwest Sperm Bank in Chicago and am now searching for another one. I have been looking at Xytex???
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Try this one.  This is who my Dr recommends. I think they are the most reputable around. http://www.cryobank.com.  If you look at all the donors it will say if their donations resulted in a pregnancy.
Blank
THANK YOU! I will look them up. I think I have before but my doctor said that they had never gotten anyone using them pregnant but said that doesn't mean that I wouldn't!
Blank
Just about every donor on their list has gotten someone pregnant.  
Blank
That is nice to know. I appreciate that and I feel that maybe this is the one to go with since I researched and thought they seemed great and then you said it. Have a nice weekend
Blank
214719_tn?1233198006
The cryobank is the one my sister used. She only tried it one time but she didn't have any complaints about it. That is the one her dr. suggested she use. It's a little more expensive then the Chicago bank but with your recent experience it might be worth the extra $$
Blank
Yes, that is certainly what I was thinking, thank you!!! I will keep you posted. I have been looking at Xytex.com and I have heard great things about them!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...