Semen found with no sperm
All

Today we got our semen analysis report and my husband semen is found with null sperm count. i have been crying from the time i got the report; more investigations are supposed to be carried ahead; however; it just scares me to the death that there could be an issue which i may not be able to get it fixed. its such a pain that i never experienced feels like i may get heart attach.
I am so sorry that you got such terrible news today. I don't know much about this, but I do know that there are some cases where there are sperm but they just do not end up in the semen. If that is the case there are methods to harvest the sperm and use them to fertilize eggs for ivf. It is good that you found this out so you won't be wasting time trying other things that won't work, and can move forward to figure out what you need to do to start your family. Try to think positive, there is still hope. Best wishes.
Hi there, my dh and I are in the same boat. We found out two years ago that he has no germ cells (cells that produce sperm) and while that is upsetting, I love him no less. He had a testicular biopsy done and everything but no luck. He struggled with the thought of me leaving him which is impossible for me to do since I honor those vows I took four years ago. I love him very much and we opted for donor sperm. There are companies who do facial matching and work very hard to come as close as they can to your dh. Any man can make a baby but not all men can be fathers and that is what mattered to us and we are excited to get started. We had one failed iui with the donor sperm, I have fibroids which I am having removed next week. We are excited to begin the journey again. So just know that there are ways to get past this. Be strong for your husband because I guarantee he feels worse than you do. I had to be the strong one in my union because my dh was falling apart, your husband will need your strength.
I agree w/both beeHappy76 & jesshopes4baby. Sorry for your terrible news, he's going thru alot, be your dh back bone, support & encourage him all you can-its one of the worst feelings an adult can hear.  I KNOW EXACTLY how he must feel, I recently found out I dont ovulate making it harder to conceive,  Im fortunate to have by hubbies support, medhelp & medical options but we cant help how we feel, how do we handle such shocking news like this???? Knowing u have support, encouragement, faith & spiritual words help GREATLY ! ! !.  I made a post yest. in depression category titled "Unable to conceive depression?" may give you a little insight in his head to understand how he may feel.
There are options out there for you and your husband.  My DH and I recently tried IVF with ICSI.  I was able to get pregnant but unfortunately miscarried.  We did not have any embryos to freeze and would need to do another cycle.  We could not afford it and instead opted for IUI with donor sperm.  I am now 6 weeks pregnant (keeping my fingers crossed this one sticks for good).  If you have any questions about either of my experiences let me know!!  GOOD LUCK!
My daughters husband had 0 sperm they did go in an operate and found some they now have triplet girls. It depends on why he has no sperm count. It could be a blockage don't get discouraged there is a lot of options for you
  i know that feeling..My husband had a vasecomy reversal and doc gave him 98 % chances of having sperm post..and came back 0):  Felt like someone stepped on my heart. I think I cried for a week before i even addressed situation. But They can ALways use Testicular sperm..and take it straight from testes..that what we are using now..But it can only be used for IVF. Good luck, keep your head up..and know that this will happen for you !!