Septum Removal w 2 Cervix
Hi, I am 30 yrs old and my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant. about 13 yrs ago I was diagnosed with a didelphys uterus. I just went to a specialist who ordered an MRI and just found out that I do not have the DU I instead have a septum with 2 cervix. I am waiting to see a specialist. I was wondering if anyone has this condition, I am worried about miscarriages. I have been forwarned about miscarriages and a septum. Also if I am now pregnant can the septum be removed at this time might be about 2 weeks (just a feeling).
Did you have the surgery?  I was dx. with a vaginal septum, 2 cervix, and a uterine septum after referring myself to a specialist b/c my regular OB/GYN dx. me with a didelphys uterus.  I went on March 17 for surgery to have the uterine septum removed and the doctor ended up puncturing my uterus before she could start cutting the septum.  She backed out of the septum removal to perform laparoscopic surgery to stitch my uterus where she had punctured it.......this was at a world renowned hospital from a doctor who has a long list of credits to her name.  I'm very confused and scared about going through with the surgery again and if I should go back to her or find someone else.  She never even called me post op to make sure I was ok!  
I have two cervix and just had my septum removed. the doctor said everything went well, but is worried that my cervix will be too weak to carry to full term. i need to discuss the solution for with with her.