Sick Right After Ovulation?
I also posted this on the Women's Health forum.

Anybody ever feel sick after ovulation? I spotted possibly a day after ovulation, which was yesterday. I normally don't spot at O. Today I feel nauseous and I know darn well you cannot get pregnancy symptoms this early, I'm only on CD15. I know normal implantation is usually about 5-10 days after O. I'm sure it's all in my mind because of wishful thinking. But please humor me LOL.

Here's my story:

CD10-Neg. OPK

CD11-Forgot to test

CD12-Only day BD'd that week - Forgot to test again -BBT Lowered

CD13- +OPK early afternoon - (Possibly O'd)- BBT High

CD14-(Possibly O'd)-Pink Spotting, cramps, sore breasts -BBT high

CD15- Nausea, sore breasts, sensitive smell -BBT high

I usually ovulate the next day after +OPK but I forgot to test and thought I might have caught the end of the surge and O'd on same day?? I usually get the sore breasts and cramps each month but it's never this bad right after ovulation and the nausea and spotting never happened before. Anybody ever have this after O?
Some people say they feel it in their stomach when they're O but i was wondering how can you tell youre O?
I usually can tell my O by my BBT charts.  My temp goes down one day and stays up in the higher range for the luteal phase and all my PMS symptoms start.

I'm still trying to get the hang of the OPK's because I forget to test.
progesterone which is produced by the corpus luteum after ovulation can make you sick. It does me.
im really tyring to figure out this because im trying so hard and can somebody tell me what AF means? im still kind of new and i dont know the terms just yet
AF means Aunt Flow, short for your period.
I can feel when i am o.  I get cramps te day i o and bearly there cramps just after i have o
thank you i'm sorry kind of lost LOL
This question is for anyone who can answer. I didn't not know I was ovulating yesterday and my husband and I had sex oct 14 and twice 15 unprotected. I took another Otest today and it said I was still O. is there a chance I'll get pregnant? Also can an Otest pick the HCG?
Patty, I don't know about anything that's typical :)  Thru this whole process I have been anything but...however, this month, I have been crazy sick since the day after I ovulated!  My bbs have hurt SO bad, that it pains me to wear a bra (I am not a big girl...size NEGATIVE A LOL:)), when I lift my arms or walk...the only time they hurt like this was when I was pg in Jan. *ended in mc :(

I HAVE to eat a muffin or biscuit in the morning to settle my stomach and I have been CRAZY constipated...

I hope this is our month!!!  SSBD to you!!
pleaseee someone help i had sex with my partner and did the deed on the 28th 30th and 31st of may  and  i came on the 2nd of june at 2.45 but on the morning i was sick acidy and now i dont feel meself everytime i touch my belly i get a funny feeling :| im sure its all in my head my bellys really hard aswell :/