Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Skin issues, TTC, Clomid and HCG

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Skin issues, TTC, Clomid and HCG

I have a Rosacea, a new skin condition for me that started when I went off the pill last year. It's exacerbated by stress and hormonal fluctuations.  I would love to take Doxycycline for 2 weeks (an antibiotic which I know works) to clear it up but I'm too afraid since it may not be good for an embryo.
I went on Clomid this week, and it seems to have made my skin worse (more redness, bumps on my cheek and forehead, and 2 cystic pimples on my chin). Of course, the Clomid really increased my anxiety/moodiness too.

Has anyone else been struggling with keeping your skin clear while TTC? Anyone else have Rosacea? Does it clear up when you become pregnant?
Thanks!