Small uterus
Hi, hope sb will tell me sth to calm me down.. I have skipped almost 2 months of my period... I had an ultrasound and they say my uterus is small ( 42/30/38mm) . What problems can it cause in the future? Not married yet, I'm 30..
Why don't you ask your ob-gyn?  The uterus is a very stretchy organ, maybe it won't cause any problem in particular.
Thnx for ur answer:) I consulted with a doctor..and she suggested me to do lots of hormone analyses.. She also said not to worry so much, but anyway, I'm so nervous:( and just wanted to hear from people with same problem too :(

You should better visit a gynecologist before it’s too late and get basic hormonal investigations done to rule out the cause behind missed periods.
Are you sexually active?

If yes then do urine pregnancy test at home immediately to rule out whether you are pregnant or not. If the result is positive then you are pregnant and visit a gynecologist and she will prescribe you medications to induce your periods.

You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre, a leading gynecologist clinic in India,  located in New Delhi for further evaluation. We are a chain of 14 centres located across India and Nepal. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can share your contact details or contact us on 95555544421/22/23 for further guidance.
I had a sex with my boyfriend without penetration inside..anyway I did lots of urine tests and all came negative...