Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Soft & Low Cervix?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Soft & Low Cervix?

I am cd # 13, I got positives on CD 11 + 12. On CD # 11 it was high and hard, CD # 12 high soft and wet, today its probably medium height - - - - - but soft!? Is this my cervix progressing after ovulation??? Or have I not ovulated yet?
I would (if it were me) pretend that I hadn't ovulated yet and still keep trying just to make sure, but it almost sounds like you are returning after ovulating.  What day do you usually ovulate or do you know? And do you take your basal temps, because that would definately tell a story?  I am cycle day 13 also!  And I think that I am ovulating today. (Got + OPK last night)  Good luck and keep me posted!