Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Something is very wrong...please help!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Something is very wrong...please help!

Sorry if TMI.....Saturday night DH and I BD and while we were BD I was having a very sharp pain in my left side, but when we stopped the pain would go away.  I just thought that it may have been sore or something and blew it off.  Well last night we were BD and the same pain in my left side happened, but this time it hurt more then it did on saturday.  I am 14 DPO today....waiting for AF to show up, I have not taken a test yet, but I have no symptoms so I really don't want to waste my money if I don't have to.  Can someone please help me to figure out what is going on?
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Maybe you are preggo and the pain is from your ligaments stretching and the BD is just making it more apparent????  GL!
Blank
279230_tn?1259927503
It could be a cyst.  I have had several ovarian cysts, and that is what happened to me.  Certain angles when we BD were extremely painful.  Once the cysts went away, so did the pain.  Or, like susan said, maybe you are pregnant.  Good luck!
Blank
296340_tn?1336167601
a cysts can cause you pain.  first thing to do is take prego test and see if you are prego or not, then if the pain still continue when you BD, you might want to let your doctor know about this.  maybe sonogram might find out what is going on inside you.

take care and good luck
Blank
223372_tn?1240924276
Are you on meds...like Clomid that could cause cysts?  I am with the others take a test, then call your Dr.
--Of course, I will not take my own advice..I am on cd 33 with no symptoms and refuse to take a test!!
Blank
380530_tn?1239166138
Yes,  a cyst could defintely be causing the pain.  Have you called your dr?
Blank
257175_tn?1204165573
I am on clomid round 5...today is 15 dpo and I took a test yesterday....BFN, I guess if no Af by Friday I can call my DR.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...