Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Sore Breasts During Ovulation?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sore Breasts During Ovulation?

Anyone had sore breasts during ovulation? From what I've researched online, this is not one of the symptoms. My breasts are sore right up by my armpits just like when I was pg  before but I got an + OPK last night. Can test with an HPT on Friday. Weird. I can't figure it out...
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
294043_tn?1354211546
My breasts are usually sore before AF.  Once a nurse told me that coffee drinkers like myself are more likely to have sore boobs....  I'll be looking for your update on Friday.  Good luck!
Blank
178239_tn?1277409091
I think it has something to do with changes in hormones after being pg. I never had sore bbs during o either until after our loss. Now it seems to be the norm.
Blank
Drat. I was hoping it meant something bigger. At least I'm O'ing, right? And that is excellent in itself!

Blank
We'll see. I think I may just be O'ing like everyone else says. But that's good! 'm just thrown off by the sore breasts in the same place and the pimples on my back and shoulders. That's exactly what the symptoms were when I was pg before. But, then there's what Tina said. I guess it will all work itself out in time.

SSBD!!!!

~Sue
Blank
Oh, and I have cramps, too, same as last time.

:) :) :) :) :) :)
Blank
310089_tn?1232485023
I had this few months ago, bbs started to hurt 2 days before O.  It was very unusual, but bec normally they start to hurt 2-3 days after O.
Blank
Mine ususally hurt within a day or two after O and then they continue to hurt until AF arrives.  Oddly enough that is how I knew I was PG the last time because there was no soreness. Funny huh?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank